5013c I DON'T THINK SO.

It is amazing to me why any church or ministry continues to become a 5013c? My question is why would any religious group or organization give the Government, any say or persuasion over that minitry, is mind boggling to me. The the Lord said render therfore unto Caesar what is Caesar's and unto God the things that are God's. I would pay the taxes and be free of any Government influence what so ever.
Any connection to the Government in my opinion is a big mistake on many fronts,from hiring practices to what can be preached or taught. That tax exemption you desire from Uncle Sam may be more than you bargained for.

Matthew 22:20-22

King James Version (KJV)
20 And he saith unto them, Whose is this image and superscription?
21 They say unto him, Caesar's. Then saith he unto them, Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's; and unto God the things that are God's.
22 When they had heard these words, they marvelled, and left him, and went their way.

No comments:

Post a Comment